lundi 19 mars 2012

Headless: My Family and the Wolf



Here is the trailer for the brand new Headless feature project: My Family and the Wolf!

I had the chance to work with them, as animator. This was absolutely amazing, I really hope they are gonna make it!

The final result is absolutely stunning, these guys are the best!

8 commentaires:

Franco E. a dit…

This looks truly awesome!!Wow! :D

Unknown a dit…

I can't begin to explain how excited I am to see this! It's really cool that you got to work with them!

Alex Villemin a dit…

Rolala!
Ca fout une sacré claque!!

Bravo...bravo...bravo!

Seth a dit…

Amazing. Was the animation done paper-less or on paper? What software was used?

Ben a dit…

It was animated paper-less, directly on TVPaint, with a tablet for my part.

And everything was cleaned up by a very talented guy!

Marie a dit…

J'aime j'aime j'aime ♥

quentin a dit…

CHAPEAU!!! Vraiment super super cool!

(Je croyais que les persos étaient faits en 3D et texturés en Ink and Paint, ce n'est pas le cas? :)

Ben a dit…

Quentin: non, tout est animé en 2D, sur TVPAINT :)